World Vegan Month is celebrated every November, around the world. It is a time to recognise how far the vegan movement has come, reflect on its successes, and to highlight the potential that a vegan lifestyle has to offer.
Vegan-Certified Products Cannot Be;
- Tested on animals
- Filtered through bone char
- Produced using the same tools as non-vegan products without cleaning them first
- A by-product of non-vegan processes, such as wool farming or beekeeping
- Created using animal DNA or gene modification
- Created through animal exploitation.
Here at Surfachem, we supply an extensive portfolio of vegan speciality ingredients across a range of market sectors, including Personal Care and Household Care.
Have You Tried?
|Corbion AlgaPūr™ HSHO Algae Oil||Personal Care and Cosmetics||Emollient, Skin Care Active||Lubrizol|
|dermofeel® NC MB||Personal Care and Cosmetics||Emulsifier||Evonik|
|dermosoft® 1388 ECO||Personal Care and Cosmetics||Preservatives & Antimicrobials||Evonik|
|STEPAN MILD L3 – G MB||Personal Care and Cosmetics||Emollient, Emulsifier, Rheology Modifier||Stepan|
|Sunhancer™ Eco SPF Booster||Personal Care and Cosmetics||Skin Care Active||Lubrizol|
|TEGODEO® A30 eco||Personal Care and Cosmetics||AP / Deo||Evonik|
|VIAMERINE®||Personal Care and Cosmetics||Skin Care Active||Aldivia|