Since 2014, Veganuary has inspired and encouraged over half a million people worldwide to try vegan for January – with the aim of supporting people in carrying this on throughout the year. With more than 200 new vegan products and menus launched for last year’s Veganuary, its a great time take the pledge and drive change for 2021.
Vegan-certified products cannot be…
- Tested on animals
- Filtered through bone char
- Produced using the same tools as non-vegan products without cleaning them first
- A by-product of non-vegan processes, such as wool farming or beekeeping
- Created using animal DNA or gene modification
- Created through animal exploitation.
Here at Surfachem, we supply 100+ vegan compliant chemical ingredients across a range of market sectors, including Personal Care and Home Care.
On behalf of Givaudan, Surfachem are proud to supply an extensive portfolio of vegan fragrances. From prestige and designer fragrances, to the scent of functional Household and Personal Care products, Givaudan has a scent to fit every formulation.
How are vegan ingredients changing your formulations?