Introducing the new TEXIQUE Range of Biobased Additives; unique, naturally derived & sustainable emulsions/emulsifiers for skin care, sun care & make-up applications.
OQEMA Ltd introduce the new TEXIQUE Range of Biobased Additives for skin care, sun care & make-up applications:
New Biobased Additives for Personal Care: based on Hemisqualane – naturally derived and sustainably sourced from sugarcane.
Natural, sustainable, cold-processable – unique emulsions/emulsifiers for skin care, sun care and make-up applications.
- High-percentage natural origin (ISO 16128)
- Enables formulation of high naturality index finished products (up to 98%)
- Cold processable (pre-neutralised and ready-to-use)
- Low addition rate (typically 3-5% depending on function and target viscosity)
- Formulations from sprays to creams
- Powerful emulsifying capability (up to 30% oils)
- Multifunctional – thickening, stabilising, emulsifying, texturizing
- Can be used as the only emulsifier in formulations
- Can be added at any stage of the process
- Rapid viscosity build
- Light and non-greasy after-feel
- Stable over a wide range of pH (from 3-11)
- Alcohol compatible
Full product brochure available!
For more information, please contact: HPC@OQEMA.CO.UK
The OQEMA Group is one of the leading chemical distributors in Europe; with 45 sites in 21 countries. We provide services all along supply chains, at the point of contact between chemical manufacturers and chemical processing industries. The OQEMA Group has a dynamic, growing portfolio of specialised and industrial chemicals, and over 15,000 products.
OQEMA Ltd operating from Oxford, London, Doncaster & Belfast, for all your Home & Personal Care raw material, formulation, blending, packaging & storage solutions.