25-26 Novembre 2014
NH Milanofiori, Milano
Making Cosmetics is a successful exhibition and range of seminars tested and approved in the UK and will take place in Milano for the second time in November.
Devised and formatted on the UK version, Making Cosmetics in Milan also focuses on the complex technical, regulatory and manufacturing processes of producing personal care products and cosmetics from start to finish. The content is developed to suit the needs of visitors who will attend from within Italy and also across other areas of Europe. It is everyone’s chance to get the latest information and advice direct from leading experts and suppliers working in this sector.
The Exhibition is the ‘Know How’ of Making Cosmetics where visitors will meet with suppliers and discuss projects and technologies they can use in taking their personal care products into the market.
Stands start from just 2,610 EUR for a shell scheme stand with basic structure – superb value and potential return from face-to-face meetings with potential customers.
– Contract manufacture
– Water purification
– Environmental hygiene
– Testing, inspection & validating equipment
– Testing & certification services
– Laboratory equipment
– Regulatory environment
– Market research
– Creative services
– Sustainability – energy, product and pack
– Brand owners – small, medium and large
– Entrepreneurial formulators and product developers
– Importers of foreign cosmetics and toiletries
– Responsible / qualified persons
– Process development chemists and engineers
– Quality assurance managers
– Testing laboratory managers
– Legal compliance managers
– Marketing executives
– Product managers
– Business development managers
– General management
For more information and stand availability please contact email@example.com