Organisers’ Statement of Attendance
Concept to Consumer
Making Cosmetics features seminars, workshops, demonstrations and a major exhibition, offering access to over 200 contacts…
suppliers, organisations, experts, brand owners
…who can provide answers, information, inspiration, technology and ideas for developing, sourcing, manufacturing and outsourcing cosmetics and personal care products and taking them from concept to consumer.
Source – Manufacture – Outsource
Making Cosmetics features developments that allow branded / private label manufacturers and brand owners / developers to respond effectively and efficiently to consumer demand in ever competitive markets.
Consumers demand toiletries, cosmetics, hair and skin care products that enhance their appearance and personal sense and are safe to use. Producers are keen to maintain their reputation for safe, effective and innovative products that meet the requirements of ever demanding consumers. At the same time, personal care products are subject to a legislative and regulatory environment that affects every part of the manufacturing and supply chain.
Making Cosmetics brings an essential focus to the many different types of people working in the personal care market. It is an effective opportunity to see what is available on the market, discuss key issues and come away with clear approaches in mind.
Attend for Free
Making Cosmetics is two days packed with content ideal for anyone looking to:
- Develop products that are fit for purpose, stable and compliant
- Increase efficiencies, enhance productivity, save costs, cut the time to market
- Find new developments in technology and technique
- Source competitive pricing, value for money, new standards in cost/performance
- Access the latest thinking in good manufacturing practice and hygiene
- Design, manufacture and market products in a controlled, safe and audited manner
- Investigate improvements in effectiveness, performance and efficacy
- Enhance product performance, application or appeal
- Meet the demands of a legislative and regulatory framework that affects every part of the manufacturing and supply chain
- Design and buy packaging in a manner that enhances brand success
- Enhance speed to market, flexible manufacturing practice
- Learn from the experiences and successes of other brand owners
- Maintain quality, safety, stability
- Identify opportunity through market trends and data
The above are key elements in the development and manufacture of products that are safe, effective, innovative and successful; that meet the requirements of ever demanding consumers; that allow continual investment in brands and that increase margins (without sacrificing volumes).
Making Cosmetics Attendee Profile
- Brand owners – small, medium and large
- Entrepreneurial formulators and product developers
- Importers of foreign cosmetics and toiletries
- Responsible / qualified persons
- Process development chemists
- Process engineers and managers
- Quality assurance managers
- Testing laboratory managers
- Legal compliance managers
- Marketing executives
- Product managers
- Business development managers
- General management